Polar S725X Pro Team Tour de France Edition Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Free Cadence Sensor
The S725 takes our most popular cycling computer to the next level. The S725 has a sleek carbon fiber look, and a few cool new features. Now you can set your target zones as a % of your max. Download performance data to the Nokia 5140 cell phone for instant feedback, and even send your
The S725 takes our most popular cycling computer to the next level. The S725 has a sleek carbon fiber look, and a few cool new features. Now you can set your target zones as a % of your max. Download performance data to the Nokia 5140 cell phone for instant feedback, and even send your file to a friend. Finally, spending hours on the bike has never been this comfortable. The new WearLink¿ coded transmitter comes standard with every S725. Made from a soft fabric material, the WearLink¿ transmitter will contour to your body’s every curve. Our New S725X has the ability to track running speed and distance with purchase of optional S1 Foot Pod.The Polar S725x cycling heart rate monitor combines the highest level of personal performance data, training conditions like altitude and temperature, and cycling functions. It includes the WearLink coded transmitter, which is made from a soft fabric material that contours to your body’s every curve. Featuring a sleek carbon fiber look, it offers a variety of cycling performance measurements, including trip, distance based on interval, speed (current, average, max). It comes with a wireless sensor that measures cycling speed and distance via a magnet rotating on the front or the rear wheel depending on the sensor. It also offers the ability to enter two different wheel sizes, enabling you to train on two different bikes.
This powerful cycling computer enables you record personal performance, running and cycling data plus training conditions like altitude or temperature, then analyze your performance when you download via Infrared technology directly to your PC using the included Polar Precision Performance (PPP) 4.0 software. You can also manage your exercises with a Nokia 5140i or 5140 cellular phone with the MobileLink feature. You’ll get instant feedback on your training sessions by reviewing graphical summaries of your exercise on the large color display of the phone. You can also free memory of your Polar product during longer trips by storing the exercise data in the phone.
Train and rest in the right balance. The OwnOptimizer test tells you whether you have recovered enough for your next training session. Based on the test, you are provided with a nice-scale description of your personal training status.
The OwnCal feature shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. It also allows you to set daily and weekly exercise goals in terms of calorie expenditure. The OwnIndex feature will determine your fitness level, track your improvements, and provide motivation. Polar’s OwnCode technology blocks unwanted signals from other heart rate monitors, ensuring disturbance-free transmission of your heart rate data.
- Heart rate displayed as BPM (beats per minute) as well as percentage of maximum heart rate
- Time in Target Zone feature calculates the amount of total exercise time spent in your personal target zone
- Automatic lap recording, with 99 maximum laps
- Records maximum and average heart rate of total exercise, maximum average heart rate of each lap, and recovery measurement (heart rate/time)
- Visual exercise reminder appears on the display after three inactive days
- Visual and audible alarm occurs your heart rate and/or speed/pace exceeds the upper limit or falls below the lower limit of your target heart rate zone
- 24-hour clock with day/week indicator, stopwatch, and dual time zone
- Backlit display
- Water resistant to 30 meters
What’s in the Box?
S725x heart rate monitor watch unit, wireless transmitter, elastic strap, battery, bike mount, wireless cycling sensor, printed instructions
Two-year limited warranty
The first EKG accurate wireless heart rate monitor was invented by Polar back in 1977 as a training tool for the Finnish National Cross Country Ski Team. The concept of “intensity training” by heart rate swept the athletic world in the eighties. By the 1990s, individuals were looking to heart rate monitors not only for performance training needs, but also for achieving everyday fitness goals. Today, the same concept of heart rate training is being used by world-class athletes as well as everyday people trying to lose weight. Polar is the leading brand among consumers, coaches, and personal trainers worldwide and the company is committed to not only producing the best products, but also being the leading educator on the benefits of heart rate based exercise.
- Powerful cycling computer with heart rate monitor; measures speed, distance, and training conditions like altitude and temperature
- Wirelessly sends exercise data to PC via infrared connection; can also wirelessly transmit to Nokia 5140i or 5140 cell phones
- Displays your heart rate as beats per minute and percentage of maximum heart rate, average heart rate, and exercise duration
- Ability to enter two different wheel sizes, enabling you to train on two different bikes
- Large easy-to-read display with backlighting and split screen